- Recognize and develop new trends in the market, looking for and develop new customers.
- Develop strategy of the category in line with the sustainable objectives of the retail. Define commercial feasibility of projects.
- Negotiate and planning of sales programmes and promotional activities with retail
- Co-operation with product management, trade marketing en quality in order to develop new products, concepts and sales preferably under Nature & More brand
- Relationship management with existing retail customers
- Frequent communication with purchase about products and day trade
- Regular visit of customers and fairs (if it’s possible)
- Coordination of sales with various departments such as backoffice sales, logistics, supply chain product planning en quality control.
- Education and/or working experience at a higher level specific commercial and/or agricultural
- At least 3 years of sales experience with daily trade in fresh products
- Entrepreneurial (acquisition and relation management), sparring partner for retail customers, distinguish power and brand awareness, creative
- Attention for urgent as well as important issues, pro-active and have good organization skills
- Excellent knowledge of German, preferably also Dutch
- Affinity with organic products, fair trade and sustainability
- Social skills, self-reflective, able to deal with imperfections of others, solution-oriented
We ask for professionalism, engagement, and responsibility. But energy and fun are equally important! The Human Measure is central to our approach: we try to see each other's unique potential, work with each other’s imperfections and together create an achievement that we can account for towards man, company and society.
commercial realism and idealism? Please send your application to Cornelie Eichelsheim / HR. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions, please contact me on: + 31 (0)180 635500.