Eosta b.v. in Waddinxveen is a forerunner and trendsetter in the field of marketing organic fruit & vegetable products. The company's success is the result of a unique combination of professionalism and social responsibility. Nature & More, the "trace & tell" brand, which is unprecedented for the fruit and vegetable sector an example of that. Vision, frequent innovations and a strong team of around 100 employees ensure great confidence in the future. Eosta's supply chain management not only includes sales and distribution, but also crop guidance and development.
The Quality Control team with 7 inspectors is the starting point for the organic trade towards retail and natural food wholesalers. The team is the pivot in communication to purchasing, sales, quality development, packer and supplier. We are looking for one
Quality Controller (M / F)
Our product range consists of organic greenhouse vegetables, hard fruit, citrus and exotics. This range is delivered daily and packaged according to customer specifications at a packer, service provider or at the grower. In this position, you and 6 colleagues are responsible for the quality of the incoming and outgoing products and the stock of Eosta in Waddinxveen and at external locations. The products are divided per judge. You will focus in particular on top fruit, citrus and exotics. Global activities:
- Quality control incoming, FIFO, stock and quality and label control outgoing product
- Consult with purchasing about product status and discuss creative solutions
- Control of schedules towards focus customers and availability of the right quality of stock
- Supporting the packing station when selecting and / or packaging the product
- Registering the quality status of the products using Navision and processing the daily changes to the system (the quality reports are in English)
- Signaling improvements in the process or product quality
- Temperature management in storage and shed
- Testing at external locations
- Support for growers
- Ensure compliance with hygiene rules
To be able to offer good service to our customers, we also work on Saturday mornings (on a rotation basis with colleagues).
- Training at MBO 4 level
- Various (relevant) product modules AGF as a judge
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, preferably with fruit and exotics
- Good communication skills, also in English
- Being able to maintain a good overview of the work and being able to gain support for your ideas and solutions
- Affinity with organic products
- Proactive, competent, driven and solution-oriented
- Computer experience is a must and experience with Navision is an advantage
We ask for professionalism, commitment and responsibility. But energy and pleasure at work are just as important. The human dimension is central to us: we have an eye for each other's unique potential, are able to deal with each other's imperfections, in order to jointly deliver an achievement that we can account for to people, companies and society. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer good secondary employment conditions.
commercial realism and social idealism? Send a response to Cornelie Eichelsheim / HR. Email: email@example.com. If you have any questions, call 0180 635500.